Friday, March 9, 2012

Edgy kids series "Alice"?

Y'all heard of this series?

It's about a girl named Alice who has a bf, a dad, her mom died years ago and she learns about the world around her.

In 8th grade, I read this book called Outrageously Alice, where I learned some INTERESTING things: French-kissing, this scene where Alice is at a wedding shower where most gifts include lingerie and there's a sexually-oriented quiz near the end of the shower, and it includes other outrageous things about growing up.

And this series is targeted towards tweens and teens.

I was surprised the book went from 12 and up, when I was younger.

I could see high school kids read it, but

12 year old tweens? Wow.

Any opinions?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_serie鈥?/a>Edgy kids series "Alice"?
i love the books im fourteen and last summer i read them all..i dragged my poor dad all over the city and even farther out to different libraries that had the books...almost alice comes out june 17 yay!Edgy kids series "Alice"?
hmm isnt the world warped?

No comments:

Post a Comment