Friday, March 9, 2012

Which gakuen alice chapter is this?

when i read gakuen alice in wikipedia in ruka's section %26gt;relationships %26gt; mikan... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruka_Nogi it says that they had a kissing scene (then natsume threw an apple to mikan's head then it says it was a blackboard eraser in the manga) but i don't remember reading that at all in mangafox.. i saw it in the anime but not in the manga... can anyone please tell which chapter that is!!Which gakuen alice chapter is this?
The chapter you are looking for has not been scantalized yet. Chapters between 19-29 is when Ruka and Mikan almost "kiss" but Natsume inturups them with a blackboard eraser. The chapters 19 to 29 are in japanese if you want them in manga version they have not been yet been subtitled in english. I was sooo looking forward to that part when I was reading Gakuen Alice too. I just LOVE Gakuen Alice and I know what you mean. Meanwhile you can still enjoy the rest of the Gakuen Alice manga at http://mangafox.com I'm sorry for my spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment