Friday, March 9, 2012

Hey whats your opinion on the name " Alice Pleasance" ? I know its old fashioned....?

but I LOVE old fashioned names

btw the real alice in wonderlands middle name was pleasance



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Lidde鈥?/a>Hey whats your opinion on the name " Alice Pleasance" ? I know its old fashioned....?
Love and adore it.



It's sort of cheesy and classy at the same time, which is a combination I quite like.
cooolHey whats your opinion on the name " Alice Pleasance" ? I know its old fashioned....?
I like Alice. But most definately not Pleasance! That's pretty umm out there. I like old fashioned names too....but not this combo. Kids are cruel these days and I could totally see something come out of this like Alice Pleases Pleasance or Pleasently! Don't do that.
It's really pretty!Hey whats your opinion on the name " Alice Pleasance" ? I know its old fashioned....?
It's nice literary-wise, but in practise, I would suggest something of a similar style, but different, because Pleasance will be embarrassing for her to admit.
Alice in wonderland is a classic book of a fictional character but that doesn't mean a made up characters name should be used for a real person!

I would not use it ,its just too pretentious!

Keep it real and good luck!
I don't care for the name Alice too much, but Pleasance is a pretty change of pace. If you like old-fashioned names, how about Hester? I had a student with that name and came to love it.
lame
I love the name Alice, it sounds so pretty and old fashioned, and it has lovely connotations with the classic book character.

'Pleasance', i don't personally like names after emotional qualities, they sound a bit 'religious' to me.
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment