Friday, March 9, 2012

What's Your Opinion Of Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Doesn鈥?/a>



I just watched it last night and I thought it was very good although not up to the same standard as most of Scorsese's other movies that I've seen.



BQ: Favourite movie starring Kris Kristofferson?

BQ2: Have you seen every movie that was directed by your favourite director?

Scorsese is my favourite but I've only seen just over half of his movies.

BQ3: Least favourite movie directed by Scorsese?What's Your Opinion Of Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore?
One of my favorites. One of Scorsese's early underrated gems. Ellen Burstyn's performance is up their as one of the best ever I think.



BQ- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

BQ2- I've seen everything by Scorsese except his music documentaries

BQ3- Boxcar BerthaWhat's Your Opinion Of Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore?
It's been too long since I've seen it... but didn't know it was Scorsese.



BQ: Blade. Also "A Star is Born".

BQ2: No

BQ3: I actually avoid Scorsese movies. Too realistic. I like my violence stylized... more like Tarantino.

No comments:

Post a Comment